Monday, September 21, 2009

How Kanye West Haunted My Honeymoon

We're back, bitches!

After almost three weeks of Italian honeymoon goodness, we've landed stateside and are catching up on all the Twi-Gossip even as we write this post.

Now, I'd love to say that we spent our honeymoon completely secluded and blissfully unaware of everthing happening in the outside world. But that, dear readers, would be a lie, mostly because THIS mofo was in our face everywhere we went:


Hey Kanye! Geordi La Forge called and he wants his glasses back.

KanyeGate 2009 was pretty much THE MOST IMPORTANT NEWS STORY EVER in Italy. I think I watched more MTV clips in the last 3 weeks than I have in the last 3 years. BTW, why is MTV even having Video Music Awards? They haven't played a music video since before Britney had a weave.

In any case, after some digging, I discovered that poor Taylor Swift is not the only one to have felt the Wrath of Kanye recently. It seems the Twilight crew has been victimized on multiple occasions:








 


 
The poodle hair looks soft but it will srsly CUT YOU. Watch yo back, Kanye.


The moral of this story is that Kanye West needs to crawl in a hole and SHUT THE FORKS UP  


All images from I'mma Let You Finish

No comments:

Post a Comment